post ur harry potter book?

tijuana1 said:
You guys are already done?! I barely started the 6th one since I found it a couple days ago.

Haha i sat on the couch for hours a day unitl i finished. I read the last 250 pages nonstop though.

if you havnt read the book read this....
“Why are they staring?” demanded Albus as he and Rose craned around to
look at the other students.
“Don’t let it worry you,” said Ron. “It’s me. I’m extremely famous.”
Albus, Rose, Hugo, and Lily laughed. The train began to move, and Harry
walked alongside it, watching his son’s thin face, already ablaze with excitement.
Harry kept smiling and waving, even though it was like a little bereavement,
watching his son glide away from him. . . .
The last trace of steam evaporated in the autumn air. The train rounded a
corner. Harry’s hand was still raised in farewell.
“He’ll be all right,” murmured Ginny.
As Harry looked at her, he lowered his hand absentmindedly and touched
the lightning scar on his forehead.
“I know he will.”
The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.

Amazing book. Just finished a little while ago. Great ending. A little confused on somethinggs but i wont spoil it......Great book/books...... Great Series!

Will be Missed.

Wiitime said:
Amazing book. Just finished a little while ago. Great ending. A little confused on somethinggs but i wont spoil it......Great book/books...... Great Series!

Will be Missed.
Yeah, great book but the epilogue........:mad5:....... it didnt have enough :(.
(if this is considered a spoiler (although i dont know how) just tell me and il remove it)

yay!!!!! HUGO is one of harry's son's name!!!

LOL. so my names origin is from england?? cool!! :lol:

Last edited:
I kmow this is kind of off topic but still on topic at the same time,
But my dad told me that at a Barnes and Noble, there were like at least 500 people for the book. I go to wal-mart and they have like 30 copies. Pretty funny since other people camped out for it while I got it and for half the price:ciappa:

m7ticalm said:
Yeah, great book but the epilogue........:mad5:....... it didnt have enough :(.
(if this is considered a spoiler (although i dont know how) just tell me and il remove it)

yeah i was a little disspointed with that. I wish there was more information on everyone else.. I wish this wasent the end of the sereis. I just read Jk Rowling will released an excyclopedia for Harry Potter and talk more about characters and how they ended up ( i think thats what she meant it would be about). But dont expect it for a while lol.....

I think J.K. Rowling should release "Hogwarts: A History" and talk about how the founders (Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin) came across each other and junk.

I'm obsessed with Harry Potter now. I always duel my friends LOL.

Back