Post your desktop.

How do i post my screen picture?im using a desktop and a toshiba laptop..I know how to but where does it say print screen?(im using windows vista)!

Last edited by a moderator:
LoVeWiI said:
How do i post my screen picture?im using a desktop and a toshiba laptop..I know how to but where does it say print screen?(im using windows vista)!
On your Toshiba (I have a satellite) PrtSc = Print Screen is right next to F12 along the top of the keyboard. Once you hit that just paste it in paint and there you go.

blueovalboy7 said:
On your Toshiba (I have a satellite) PrtSc = Print Screen is right next to F12 along the top of the keyboard. Once you hit that just paste it in paint and there you go.
Ok,thanks. I have a toshiba sattelite too. Do you know what they mean by "sattelite"? And or their any toshibas that don't have sattelite?

LoVeWiI said:
Ok,thanks. I have a toshiba sattelite too. Do you know what they mean by "sattelite"? And or their any toshibas that don't have sattelite?
Its actually just the model, how new is your Toshiba?

Yea because if it was fairly new it should say satellite in the lower left section of the keyboard area.

blueovalboy7 said:
Yea because if it was fairly new it should say satellite in the lower left section of the keyboard area.

Yea it says sattelite in the lower left part of the laptop. Does that mean it's new? If so, how new?

LoVeWiI said:
Yea it says sattelite in the lower left part of the laptop. Does that mean it's new? If so, how new?
Well when did you get it? I don't really know how long it's been there I'm just saying thats where it would say the model name, are you running vista or xp?

idk how to post my desktop thing with all the icons on the side like my computer is but i got the pic so that you can have it...its itachi...Click to enlarge.

ITACHI-1.jpg

Very nice I have essentially the same laptop, I'm just running 1 gig of ram vs. the 2 gigs that laptop is. I believe it's the newest edition of the satellite model.

Oh kool, how much you get it for? And where can I checkout how long my baterey last before I have to recharge it again?

It was a birthday gift, but I think it was under 600, have to love it when circuit city and best buy compete for your business. There should be a battery icon in the lower right hand side and if you move the mouse over it, it will tell you how much life you have left, mine is almost always plugged in so I don't ever worry about it.

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
It was a birthday gift, but I think it was under 600, have to love it when circuit city and best buy compete for your business. There should be a battery icon in the lower right hand side and if you move the mouse over it, it will tell you how much life you have left, mine is almost always plugged in to I don't ever worry about it.
Oh, lol ok thanx.

Back