Post your desktop.

pharoah said:
The background shows where day/night is in the world..

Mac OS X leopard ;)
your desktop is freaking awesome chris lol :lol:

f277dd60-565f-464f-b5d8-a7f52036e29b

It's a little cluttered D:

Deanis said:
paintballer you are so right.... you know Windows enjoys playing catch-up with Apple. Theyve been doing it well...since the very beginning.
Zune is the icing on the catch-up cake.

since the very beginning eh?

paintba||er said:
I got my MacBook. :)

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/138/picture1pj5.png

You'll just want to ignore that Adobe torrent. ;)
please tell me you didnt pay Apple for those extra 2 gigs of RAM. apple charges like $175 a gig when you can buy it and do it yourself for about $100 for all 4 gigs

EDIT: nvm... its an extra $700 to go from 2 gigs to 4 gigs. one thing i hate about apple... they have ripoff prices. however i still <3 my macbook pro!

Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:
please tell me you didnt pay Apple for those extra 2 gigs of RAM. apple charges like $175 a gig when you can buy it and do it yourself for about $100 for all 4 gigs

EDIT: nvm... its an extra $700 to go from 2 gigs to 4 gigs. one thing i hate about apple... they have ripoff prices. however i still <3 my macbook pro!
Ya, I bought 4GB from OWC for $100. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra to support Apple, but when its eight times as much, that would just be ****ing crazy. The MacBook itself is priced pretty competitively though.

pharoah said:
The background shows where day/night is in the world..

Mac OS X leopard ;)

I've seen that site before. Is the wallpaper "live" or is it just a pic of the program? If it's live, where did you download it?

heres my current
sonicdesktop.jpg

and this was my last one
supersonicemeraldcopy.jpg

i made both of them :D

I love sonic

Back