Until
Up
Upon
With
Within
Without

Checking...

100% :) Horray! Yah they're easy to spell but the hard part is memorizing. :D

Well they don't HAVE to be in order, but its like: Preposition Words, I have an extremely evil teacher and the point is...well...I guess to memroize words we already know?! Yah, it makes NO sense! Help meee =[

Sovieto said:
Well they don't HAVE to be in order, but its like: Preposition Words, I have an extremely evil teacher and the point is...well...I guess to memroize words we already know?! Yah, it makes NO sense! Help meee =[

How long have you been in school? My first day of school isn't until a week from now, and yet you're already having a test. Wow lol.

:sick: i started last week wed. so today last week =[
the test is friday, i also have an agelbra test friday

I started school monday and its ok. all my teachers are cool, none of them are boring...I'm so happy:). I already have a quiz for Friday and a powerpoint presentation that is due tomorrow that my English teacher told us about today. I guess I'm not so happy anymore:(

well first of all, im in 8th grade
second, our teacher makes us do baby things (like coloring an eagle for homework..)
third, its not about the words, its just hard to memorize 50 words for a test

my school starts next wed.....September 6th....but i have a 2 hour delay on the first day of school because of the new freshman....so that means i dont got to get up at 5:30! woo......last year (freshman 9th grade) i had the most boring teacher in the entire world.....i mean it seriously took all your focus not to fall asleep!.....it was so boring mainly because of the way she talked..slow and boring....i really think 99% of the class didnt learn anything by the end of the year

Back