Prince of Persia: Rival Swords first thoughts

Ive played POP:WC on ps2, and to be honest, it was the control system that put me off. Whilst I enjoyed the series massively, and have from the Sands of Time, I found the more moves and actions that were added each game(and the more different combos to be performed) the harder I found to grasp the controls. Although it IS a port, it has a totally different control system (its like comparing Virtua Cop arcade to with a pad) so changes how the game is enjoyed. Personally, if there weren't many other games I'd like for the Wii (damn tight budgets), I would buy it straight away.

I would probably be playing this game right now if I hadn't sold my wii, along with Super Paper Mario and Heatseeker.

WiiZero said:
I'm the only one who's enjoying the ports I never played most of these series
Well sure ports can be good, PoP is a good series but because other versions of ports can be bought so much cheaper... That's all that kills it for me.

Maybe these ubisoft ports are just practice for the next games in the series, just getting used to the Wii, who knows.
But while ports sell at launch they loose appeal later, once the big 3 come out all these old ports will sell at a much slower rate.

Hopefully that forces some brand new games:p

Back