Projector up for sell!

One thing I was wondering about projecters
Wil they burn an image onto the wall if left on for a long time

Darkprinny said:
One thing I was wondering about projecters
Wil they burn an image onto the wall if left on for a long time

haha. Prinny i sometimes wonder if your all there.

lol not unless you got some crazy government laser version... for the money projectors are probably the best bang for the buck screens you can get... with great resolution,color, and light from them now... the only bad thing is you need a good room for them no light glare good screen or flat wall "made for a projector" they even have paint for projectors onto a wall... i just got rid of my old one had 120 inch screen in 16:9 wide screen format was just 480p but still... 120 inches and looked as good as any big screen on the market... so if you got the space and the "room" to set it up in there great... just watch out for the party nights... i had a fist hole through my t.v. "cough wall" for a week till i fixed it lol

Damn itd be cool if it could

PtonJalken said:
haha. Prinny i sometimes wonder if your all there.

ITs what hppens if you watch the Tick for hours
YOu mind sarts to go strange

well just figure it all in.. how big of a wall do you have, or open space for a screen.. measure the room your in you can determin how big the screen could be.. then figure how much it would cost for that size as a big screen,plasma,or lcd..lol if you got the room its more than worth it

Think about the cost of the bulbs
there not cheap

Darkprinny said:
Think about the cost of the bulbs
there not cheap
it all depends how popular they are.. just search the brands a bit some arnt bad..

Back