Push me over the edge please. :)

gh05t said:
yeahh its GREAT for skool i sit in class and play kirby or play mario with a friend and picto chat with all the people who have one in class pass answers to questions n stuff its great man BUY IT NOW
lol id do that with my semi-friend cody but our teacher is mean and im already in loads of trouble at my school sooo im not taking that risk... p.s when i say semi-friend i mean video game pal.. he has a wii too!;)

wii_girliefairie said:
^ YEP! lee_jarratt is right it saves battery power i left mine on for a week closed [oops] and the batteries did not die! lol i forgot it was on but my mom was pissed off at me for leaving it on p.s thats the first time i said a bad word on wii chat
does anyone care?

Now you have the DS you must buy Yoshi's Island.

Reason? Open and close your DS with the sound up loud. That's all I'll say.. .. ..

Need to get Diamond or Pearl soon. So far I picked up New Super Mario Bros., Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, and Yoshi's Island DS.

Gamefly should have Mario64 DS here soon (going to cancel the account and try a different renter, their turn around times are horrid).

Great little system, really loving it!

Kinda want to get that 'R4' thing and a 2GB microsd. Not to do anything bad with, just to put the games I bought and paid for onto. Would be alot nicer not having to carry a bunch of DS games with me.

Back