Question with Madden

Nick111

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
8249-1363-6620-2544
Ok here is a question?
Is it possible to change the sensitivity in madden
Like when you have to point at a guy with that orange circle in order to shift the line or put a man in motion.. .that circle moves everywhere... it is impossible to select who you want.
Has anyone experienced this/ and or solved this?

Anyone have this problem? =/

use the C button to view the play from a higher perspective, it makes it easier to choose people. Also, if you hold the controller away from the screen and just keep pressing A, you cycle through the players like you would in any madden game.

ya i got that... but than you can't change line (move left, pinch, move right)

ANYONE?? lol

So far as I know you can't change the sensitivity. Just do like the first person said and hold C. That way you don't have to worry about the other person zooming in and out messing up your pointing.

get your crack hands to stay still for a second and just point the damn thing! haha.

Nick111 said:
Ok here is a question?
Is it possible to change the sensitivity in madden
Like when you have to point at a guy with that orange circle in order to shift the line or put a man in motion.. .that circle moves everywhere... it is impossible to select who you want.
Has anyone experienced this/ and or solved this?

I have no problem pinpointing who I want to select... I've played over 30 games so far... just keep practicing...

Try just pointing and quickly pressing the A button, because if you select a player and you press and hold the A button it will select all the players in that area. Example, if you select the DT, and hold the A button the whole defensive line is selected. So, just point and press and release A, it should just select that one player.

ok.. i guess it is all practice :)

Back