madden question

umrutty

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
madden question leads to 2nd question

ok. in my franchise, my back-up running back played quarterback in college so all his throwing ratings are pretty good, not great, but good. what i want to do is have him classified as a qb and not a rb. i have an extra running back on my roster so moving him from rb to qb wouldnt leave me short on my rb requirements. is this possible? i read somewhere that i could do this, but cant quite find a screen that will let me change the players position.

Last edited:
ya, you can, but i hope u r not too into your franchise, b cuz the only way you can do it is by changing the roster at the main menu, saving it, then starting ur franchise with the current roster. just find the guy and say edit player then you can change everything but his name and birthday, i think.

so i figured out how to change a guys position and as i figured you only have certain options. like you cant take an offensive lineman and make him play cb or be a kicker, that makes sense. but the only guys you can switch to qb are kickers and punters... so my rb that was a fulltime qb in college cant be switched to qb. what sense does that make???

ud be better off just creating a new player with every stat the same, except his position would be qb, and u'd have to change his # of course.

Back