madden 07

Thizzlefry

Grape Side Gritta
Jan 2, 2007
707 you beezy
Wii Online Code
0279-8771-6180-3444
Hey eRRRone,
In Madden 07 I'm having a lot of trouble being on defense. I can stop running plays alright, but almost every time the offense throws up the ball I can't swat it away or nothin, well at least not very easily. Anyways my question is when the QB throws the ball to a receiver should I press A to switch to the guy thats defending that receiver and then try to swat it away? or should I not press A at all and just do the swatting motion before the ball gets to his hands? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I guess I'm just kinda confused...:idea:

Try both ways, find out, and tell us :D

If it were me I'd just let the computer get it unless I was already in the vicinity, or the guy covering the receiver, in which case I'd do the swatting motion (I always play SS, it's just a habit).

Im with you on this kepa, although I usually take control of either a nose tackle or one of the tackles if im running a 4-3. What helps a lot, actually, is right when the ball is getting to the reciever, switch to the closest secondary player to the ball, and hit the B button quickly. I deflect tons of passes this way, and get a lot of interceptions especially with DeAngelo Hall, my franchise player!

Back