Questions about possible Brawl Demo

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
which issue is it supposedly coming with? and when is it released?

also if you go to nintendo power's site, nintendo has a new publisher for the mag--same people behind PSM and Xbox mag, both of which have demo discs bundled, right?

i say honestly i wouldnt be surprised if a demo actually came but it is also doubtful

mods deletE? theres pretty much already a thread for the demo and i posted this in it.

Brawl will be released in Japan in little over a month. The odds of a demo are slim to none. Game companies do not release demos just because people are impatient. They release demos as a way of allowing people to learn about their games who know nothing about them. Playing a Demo can reveal more to you about a game than simply reading an article or an advertisement.

Brawl has had a Blog which has been updated just about daily for some time. Thousands of people already know about Brawl. The information is out there and the game already has a large fan base of people who will buy it immediately. This game doesn't even need to be released during the holidays (which doesn't hurt Nintendo as much as any other game and Brawl needed the delay it seems), and it doesn't need a demo. Especially this close to its release.

Besides all of that, there already was a demo. They went as far as allowing the few who cared enough to show up to play the game, likely to compensate for the delay.

Also, here is to hoping the delay is to rework the WiFi mode. :D

Back