WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
im geting a wii can you tell me whih on to get out of these

nfs carbon
redsteel
3d paper mario not out yet
warioware smooth moves
wii play

Well I see that you dont have Zelda TP on your list.. Im not the only one who will say this but DUDE GET IT !! its a awesome game and has over 40hours of gameplay.. Even if your not a fan of the zelda series you will like this..

Now from the games that you did list I would pick 3d Paper Mario

Well, maybe it's not on his list because he already owns it (just to own it, he may have a very special personality) or it's already a must have for him. If none of both options applies, I have to agree with tonyeng4ine, GET IT! It's t3h awesomeness!!11oneeleven

From the games you listed, I would recommend either Paper Mario (even though I never got to play it yet) or Red Steel. Red Steel? Yeh, Red Steel. If you ask me, it's a very good FPS game for the Wii. If you can get used to the controls it's a great and enjoyable game. It has fun multiplayer, too.

Wario Wares: Smooth Moves, I would only recommend it if you have loats of friends to come over to play. It gets boring fast when you play it alone, I heard.

Last edited:
I gotta say I also enjoyed Red Steel... but it's the kind of game not everybody likes. If I was you I'd rent Red Steel and Smooth Moves and then see which one you liked best.

Well since 3D Paper Mario isn't out yet and I have never heard about it. I would say.....get Red Steel. I was let down by it a tad, all in all it was fun.

I just hated the dialog. It was horrible. "You Bastard", "I'll get you".

hahaa

Back