Quiz the Mods Game

I became a Super Moderator in the service of WiiChat back in 2008. I acted more the part of the enforcer then the friendly rule-waving forum rent-a-cop, so my stay here got stale very quickly. Some of you may remember me moreover as Tails McCloud~, which might not actually surprise me seeing the faces that are still bumming around this old site.
I remember becoming a mod at the request of a friend who couldn't handle his modship and life at the same time any longer, and I had always been a reporter/complainer beforehand anyway so I fit the bill nicely I suppose.

>Not being able to have a social and internet life at the same time

Pah armatures

Also

>Using these things on a forum

Nice to see another member of WiiChat's staff on board with this thread! Cool...next question...

What are the BEST PERKS and BIGGEST ANNOYANCES of being moderators on this board?

Perks:

- Ban Hammer swingin'. Oh, what fun unstoppable power is. ♪
- For a mod like me whose eyes see everyone and everything, enterin' forums I wouldn't otherwise touch. If I weren't a [STRIKE]'Karp[/STRIKE]Supermod, I'd of never conversed with some certain fine fellows who kept themselves in the GE threads exclusively 'till recently.
- [STRIKE]Diplomatic immunity.[/STRIKE]

Annoyances:

- The sheer fact of obligations. I'm a lazy bastard who ain't a fan of responsibility. I ain't one t' abandon said responsibilities, but that don't mean I enjoy the pressure of gettin' anythin' done, as nigh-non existant as said pressure may be at times. :lol:

That's 'bout it, really. Rule breakers don't bother me like they did back when I wasn't a mod since I can now do somethin' 'bout it on the spot instead of just reportin' 'em. :devil:

Back