Becoming a Mod.

yea but me and prez also are still in school so half the day we cannot be on. (same goes with some of the other mods). however i graduate at the end of april! w00t!

What happened to this thread? :(

Talking about becoming a mod.....a little off-topic, but pretty much the same idea.

FR. said:
This is mainly being addressed to i0n or a Mod. -

Now, I know I've been here for a short time but I was wondering if I could become a Mod. If you have seen me post, I post revelant posts and no spam. I have read all the rules of the site, and promise to obey them all.

So, why do I want to become a Mod? I would like to become a Mod. because I'm on the site constantly and I enjoy keeping websites secure and n00b-free.

FR.
noob-free? thats a rude comment. you broke one rule.

noob-free? thats a rude comment. you broke one rule.

He means that he will most likely remove spam posts, close and delete spam threads and so on. Also if your referring to flaming he isn't calling a single person out.

oxhaker said:
i think all of us are really semi mods liek the loose cannon telling a full mod if they see anything that needs to be changed......way to go:cornut:.....no i dont want to be a mod im just telling you guys...or does this sound like i want to withought telling you.....it does but i dont......i should shutup....im dumbb.......iu like pi...not pie but pi
wat pi?:D

I have to admit, TLC would be a great candidate for being a Mod.
She's incredibly nice and helps out a lot.

Yes, it seems pretty stupid to just "ask" to become a mod... I agree with you Sketch, Mods are fine the way they are... I dont think you have been here long enough to get enough leeway for a mod's position if they needed one. Maybe Darkprinny...

BTW I like your new sig Sketch. But make it in a picture form, not a url form.

Some of the current mods have not been seen on a while...I don't blame them, I'm getting a ton of work myself.

FR. said:
Some of the current mods have not been seen on a while...I don't blame them, I'm getting a ton of work myself.
I'm sure i0n has something like this already, but maybe assign each mod certain hours; like a real life job. Only because most of the time it feels like we'll have 3 mods on at once, or none at all. It gets annoying after a while.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh so now FR is the new me prez?! i see how it is.....a new informant ok i get it....im just going to take my power trip somewhere else then! :sniffle sniffle: ;)

no seriously, FR thats what i do. i indirectly mod. if i see something that should be brought to a mods attention (because lets face it, they arent going to click EVERY thread under the forum and because you click it, you cna read something that isnt suppost to be there and report it to prez or vert or mitch or trulen)

however i admit, i sent a PM to i0n. granted i didnt beg but i did ask him about becomig a mod in a highly respectful way. still no response. i dont take it personally at all because this site is busy and active. someone of i0ns status has ALOT to do and to read a 3 paragraph "blurb" if you will on why i should be a mod or anyone else for that matter is time consuming on his behalf.

when he needs mods, im sure hell know jsut the right people to contact. as for now ill just stick to being a member as should you :thumbsup:

I knew it! i knew you were a grass (UK phrase meaning smeone who tells people of authority about others misbehaving).

ottoman said:
I knew it! i knew you were a grass (UK phrase meaning smeone who tells people of authority about others misbehaving).
me too, but the pleasure of doing so quickly goes away and you get no reward. (Trust me, I know, I have reported dozens of times)

Back