Status
Not open for further replies.

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
Ok...i know this site is very busy..and there is alot of posts etc..but we need more mods... i know you guys are working very hard at this and keep up the good work...but its 1am eastern now here..and there is no mods on (maybe there is i dont know)

for example this was posted june 7 10:24pm
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-virtual-console/29151-great-way-get-wii-points.html

now its june 10th and its ^^^SPAM

so is there going to be more mods soon...i think its best for the site....

edit: sorry for making another thread

Last edited:
i also agree, i know the mods that are here do a great job (namely trulen and TLC) though i think that a new batch is needed, some people that are online constantly and also i think there needs to be a mod for each time zone as when im on (im from New Zealand) there is a huge 4-5 hour gap when there are no mods on (hint hint :wink: :lol: )

Please, please stop posting these threads.

I really don't care who's ass i'm kissing anymore. I'm gonna speak my mind.

This is the 5th thread I've seen today. You gotta trust the mods.

At least you actually got it in site-feed.

why not SEARCH. You will find past threads like this that have been locked. read them, study them, know that this will be locked as well.

ah, thank you.

ericlewis91 said:
Ok...i know this site is very busy..and there is alot of posts etc..but we need more mods... i know you guys are working very hard at this and keep up the good work...but its 1am eastern now here..and there is no mods on (maybe there is i dont know)

for example this was posted june 7 10:24pm
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-virtual-console/29151-great-way-get-wii-points.html

now its june 10th and its ^^^SPAM

so is there going to be more mods soon...i think its best for the site....

edit: sorry for making another thread

I'm always telling these people to STFU!!!

You aren't actually helping Wiichat though.

complaining about it will not help. Use report when needed....pm if a mod is online, or hit them up on an IM service.

ok..so that thread was posted...big deal..when the mods are on ...they are on...if they aren't...then deal with it till' there is one on...shouldn't be that big of a deal..

Brawny said:
complaining about it will not help. Use report when needed....pm if a mod is online, or hit them up on an IM service.

Theres a report button?

Oh, I didn't notice.... haha :lol:

Monsteroids said:
I don't need it now, but....thanks.
LMAO 300+ posts and you didnt know about the report button...

You know what sections usually have those boards?
Everything but the General Wii Chat. That section is cleaned up nice and pretty.

What sections do I (and a few others) not have power in?

Everything but the General Wii Chat.

Yes. I'm tooting my own darn horn (and others' if possible to toot someone elses' horn o_O;;; ).
If there was a verb for max tooting, I'd use it.

I've actually been online a nerdish amount lately.
The only PMs I get are from people asking me to ban someone. I don't got the power to do that. If it's not that, it's to do something about a board that isn't within my sections.

I'm just pretty certain most of these boards on the subject of mods are just boards saying "lol i wan 2 b mod" in disguise.

We don't really need new mods. Maybe one.
Just the current mods need maybe an upgrade to supermod.

But I'm just throwing suggestions out there :ihih:

well after looking around my sections after being away for a week, ive noticed alot more deleted, moved, and locked posts than normal lol. like Trulen said, we usually are able to keep the stuff at bay. however sometimes we get morons on who happen to get on when no mods are. this happens on a lot of forums (well the ones ive been on anyways). we do our best. hell, this place would be chaotic if all the mods just took a week break and didnt mod anything.

paintba||er said:
Well we need mods from different time zones, so there are some on at all times. The ones we have do a pretty good job when they are here.

Glad to see someone (and Brawny) has some faith in the mods.

Though I could agree on the Time Zones. Most mods are in the USA.
A UK mod probably wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back