more mods please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
soo...what would be the most likely outcome... Upgraded regs to supers, or just more regs who only rule one section.

#1 change? Trulen. ahem.

Edit: whoops, missed a lot this morning. Jill already stated what she would like, therefore, that is what will happen. I would still like to see some regs serving under some more supers though.

and not pertaining to mods....but we need some more red mushrooms out there.... *points at self* uh.... yeah...

Last edited:
enough with the red mushroom bull. its worthless so stop being so jealous of prinny. he's been here since day one THAT'S WHY HE HAS ONE

BOTTOM LINE

Uh..sorry...

here's another idea, please don't yell at me?

ONE super account

Hand out the pw to several veterans who might not deserve their own modding powers. They could clean things up around the clock. Reports of all doings would be needed obviously. And you shouldn't be allowed to post, unless closing and saying a final message.

I know there is ONE vet out there who agrees with me...

Edit: wow, you must have had a hard couple of days... :/

Last edited:
Nope Abuse In Stupidity

Im Not Even Going To Go Into Detail That's So Dumb

Can anyone tell me how many people use Wiichat - and how many mods there are?

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Can anyone tell me how many people use Wiichat - and how many mods there are?

If you look at the Forum index right down the bottom there is how many members there are. There is currently 26,983 and there are 7 mods and 4 super mods and 1 admin

Brawny said:
Hand out the pw to several veterans who might not deserve their own modding powers. They could clean things up around the clock. Reports of all doings would be needed obviously. And you shouldn't be allowed to post, unless closing and saying a final message.
There is risk that one or more of the vets may tell the pw to others, allowing them to abuse the power etc, not good. If that's even going to be considered (clearly not, looking at TLC's response), you may as well make the vets mods.

Ok so going by those numbers there is 1 mod for every 2454 (2250 people if including Ion). Thats not a bad ratio...

MY suggestion was only useful in dire situations..... and Jill's aight.

Now, I'd say there are about 500 or so active members, and 5 active mods.

I have no idea about that pokemon section though.....

edit@wiired, yes, I see you and Jill's point. As rep is useless, I have nothing going for me :/

Last edited:
I vote no-one else gets a red mushroom except Prinny. Other than it making him even more unique, people will just be going on about 'HOW CAN I GET A MUSHROOM' 'I WANT A MUSHROOM' etc.. and then it'll get worse than how 'hyperactive' people get/got from rep, so.. I vote no more red mushies.

Hold on there Wiired I vote that if anyone can somehow get more posts than Prinny deserves a Red Mushroom :lol:

like i said the red mushroom is pointless, why is everyone so jealous of it? like i said prinny is the only one who will have it, end of story. :rolleyes:

anyways, i said my peace im done with this topic. any other mods want to chime in, nows the time

deity_link said:
Hold on there Wiired I vote that if anyone can somehow get more posts than Prinny deserves a Red Mushroom :lol:
meh, its not that hard.
its just all from greeting
if you took away those
ssbb lover would be the top poster.

i wish there was people which would help you post better...like a tut. and people who would mesage you and let you know how your doing..etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back