more mods please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gAhhh, nice bump there.....

I'll tell you up front. You will not be a mod. there, I said it. Thread is DONE.

Lawl..if you have to ask, you can't have it...

If you've needed a post ban for profile harrassment..you know you will never get mod. :/

Irony is, Prez asked, Prez got. Though, he had good reasons to ask and how he could help the site - which he did. He was originally not very liked because he was firm and such. Sadly, he no longer really comes here.

smashfan said:
lee j for mod and Wii smurf
lee j has been banned too many times i think >.>

also...i would really like some info from i0n about something.......
he offered me modship of the ps3 and 360 section, and i accepted, and i didnt get them or hear from him again o_O

Ah, Mike, he goes offline.... Just recently had a nice pm convo with him the other day... he's here, being his behind the scenes self.

I think we need another supermod which can surface all the sections when needed. Mike says he only chills in the lounge so I guess he wouldn't be the best. He would make a good lounge mod.

FR. said:
I think we need another supermod which can surface all the sections when needed. Mike says he only chills in the lounge so I guess he wouldn't be the best. He would make a good lounge mod.
i think he meant i0n..cause i think i0ns name is mike ??
cause i dont see how wiired was related to what was being said

Yes, I am Mike, but you guys are better off calling me Prez. Look at that massive amount of confusion created..
Oh and just so you guys know..
I am coming back to the forum a little more now (took a break from mid-April to around now), but I'm still not moderating as much I used to. Still have a full, busy life, and need all the time I can get.
I promise to you guys though, that as soon as I do get some free time, I will come back and go back to being freakishly active again.

Prez said:
as soon as I do get some free time, I will come back and go back to being freakishly active again.
Ah I remember and miss those days... the forums moderated by you would be as clean as a new Wii console. ;)

Freakishly active??

Be Afraid, By Very Afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back