more mods please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i0n hasn't posted outside of the news/site feedback section in a while

Right, we need to remove some Mod powers from some of the older Mod's.

I mean we have 4 super mods, since i joined i only seen 2.

I have only seen 4 Mods aswell, some are not active and it seems the only Mod's here are Tlc, Mr.s, Mitch, Trulen and prez (just vanished?) when there is actuly lots of Mod's.

We should get rid of some of the old ones and hire some new ones.

If we do get new Mod's Mike and Tyler should be considered, even tho i remember mike saying he wouldnt.

mitch and trulen couldn't of said it better. infact having then as regular mods is pointless. id love it if they were upgraded to supers. it would help stoukauph and i out very much

the only places on wii chat that should have regular mods in are pokemon, the entertainment forum, and the long since promised graphics section

other than that, i think that covers the basics.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
mitch and trulen couldn't of said it better. infact having then as regular mods is pointless. id love it if they were upgraded to supers. it would help stoukauph and i out very much

the only places on wii chat that should have regular mods in are pokemon, the entertainment forum, and the long since promised graphics section

other than that, i think that covers the basics.

Yes, well said.

We should remove Mod powers from some of the old one's that dont come on anymore.

What about the Smurf?
Lol, nah im kidding. I use Loose to report threads to and she seems to do a good job so Im happy :)

This goes out to you reg mods out there...why not post (perhaps sticky) a thread that states what sections you mod over? When I get ready to PM you guys to ban/lock/etc., i'm not always sure as to who to PM. I always PM you all, but that's sort of a pain in the ass. It'd be more efficient if I knew what sections you mod over...

ssbb_lover said:
This goes out to you reg mods out there...why not post (perhaps sticky) a thread that states what sections you mod over? When I get ready to PM you guys to ban/lock/etc., i'm not always sure as to who to PM. I always PM you all, but that's sort of a pain in the ass. It'd be more efficient if I knew what sections you mod over...
If you go to Forum Leaders, it tells you which sections they mod. Takes my computer hella time to load that though.

Wiired said:
If you go to Forum Leaders, it tells you which sections they mod. Takes my computer hella time to load that though.
I....I knew that!....I did, I really did....

I'll shut up now. :aureola:

ssbb_lover said:
This goes out to you reg mods out there...why not post (perhaps sticky) a thread that states what sections you mod over?
Actually, I think that's something that could be done. It would be made more official in the form of a thread as not everyone knows about the forum leaders page.

Well I was just thinking. It would load a lot faster, it would be more convenient, and how long could it take? It wouldn't hurt the site, only help.

Eh, more mods are always nice. But they should not be anyone whos getting in fights with other people. And mods should be people who have been here for months on months to make sure they will stay.

As long as we dont get like a 100:1 Mod ratio.. that would suck.

1 mod per 1000 people is nice.

I just use the report button, if the problem has not been fixed for a while I PM a mod, but that just happened once, they keep up pretty well. maybe what TLC says, upgrade some to supers, and that will be ok.

Wiired said:

It takes so long to load due to being improperly set up. i0n apparently has every usergroup appear on that page. You can see who is banned, who is a regular member, moderator, etc.

There is a checkbox for each usergroup in the admincp that needs to be unchecked for all the 'normal' groups. That way, only the 'leaders' are shown. You can even see who has been elevated to the usergroup 'Valued Member', whatever that means.

you can see the mods for each section at the bottom of the page of the section. it will show you a list of users viewing the page and the people who have mods powers (doesnt show supermods though)

dakuda said:
It takes so long to load due to being improperly set up. i0n apparently has every usergroup appear on that page. You can see who is banned, who is a regular member, moderator, etc.
actually, the banned list isnt correct at all. i dont think it ever updates itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back