Apply For Moderating

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Applying To Moderate

Hi...Now i know alot of you have been here longer than me, but i have quite a good knowledge of this site, its sections and its rules. and ever since ive joined ive wanted to be a Mod.

Now it’s VERY hard to get noticed by mods when there’s 12,000 users on this huge site. A good feature would be "Apply To Moderate" now obviously you would of had to be registered for at least 2 months or something, and have at least 100 posts to even apply. But this could be a place where mods review the applications and possibly pick a good moderator.

I know what your thinking, (especially if YOU are a Mod) "We dont need any more Mods right now...why consider this feature?"

There are about 5-7 Mods on this site. 5-7 to control 12,000 people is alot to ask. ive also just checked the online status of all the mods (which i do alot) and 7/10 times, ALL the Mods are offline.

With some new Mods (maybe another 3 or 4) this wouldnt happen and this site would be free of double posting, Spam, Flaming, and other rule breaking.

I've worked hard to get recognized by Mods, maybe you have too. Well this is our chance!

Last edited:
WuZeMu said:
Is there even a admin on this site?
there woudnt be a site without an admin

and i believe you can change the title yourself for the main post

ottoman said:
ive also just checked the online status of all the mods (which i do alot) and 7/10 times, ALL the Mods are offline.
the reason for that is because most of us have our online status set to appear offline. i0n is the one who appoints the mods. he was taking applications a while ago but im not sure if he is still doing it.

Mitch2025 said:
the reason for that is because most of us have our online status set to appear offline. i0n is the one who appoints the mods. he was taking applications a while ago but im not sure if he is still doing it.

thanks for the info!

i indirectly mod :)

i constantly IM prez with threads of what threads should be locked or what should be looked at with caution.....he calls it my sixth sense LMAO!

iOn i havent had a chance to talk to but i sent him an IM a while ago with a thread that needed to be locked and then prez jumped in so i assume it worked. from what it seems like, iOn is a good guy too just like prez (but shhh dont tell him that prez is my favorite mod!!! hahaha)

i msy not post much but are always on the tail of spammers,double posters and theifs! oops too far

yes ive seen many of i0ns posts, he is a nice guy.

What is a PP and what do they represent?
Just wondering.
Also is there a age limit?
Or is it strictly on maturity?

yeah, i think we need more mods...
all the other forums i've joined the mods on them are Very active... here... not at all. I mean look at this videogame forum dude who has posted 1-2 threads in almost every sub forum (category whatev u want to call it). Anyhow i think its a bit "much to be desired" when it comes to mod activity. Hah i mean look at what i get away with on here :D

if u dont agree your a dipshit

Back