R.I.P. Ms.Buchmann

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

i will give you a rep to cheer you up

I'm so sorry to hear that...

Btw.... rep is nothing.. remember that.

Everything seems to be.. so.. sad and gloomy today.
Even I was sad on my birthday.. my sisters bf (their car though)
got in an accident.. )=

what?

whats the strecher do you go to one of those meen schools

Sorry to hear about that man. But you really shouldn't post your school over the internet, there are alot of weirdos out there. You should edit out the links.

MikemasterM1 said:
no no no like a hospital came and took the kid away on the strecher, a big commotion and im still wondering what happened. i'll figure out more tommorrow and post it.

Oh, oh, oh, that's happened to me once! I'm sure I mention is several times so everyone is sick of hearing it. Kids are cruel, I mean, I thought I was going to die but all I did was faint and fall unconscious, when I came into school on the Mondsay there were rumours that I had died when in fact I was of perfect health. My sister had to walk home from school because my mum was trying to get to Manchester to collect me from the hospital, she had to walk home with the thought that I was dead. Which isn't really great alone time to have, knowing how wonderful I am.

But anyway, I got a couple of people suspended for that. It's just kids, nothing like that happens in college, because college is awesome and kickass, and we're all respective adults.

Sorry to hear about that, I hope it wasn't a hit and run.

LilWiiWii said:
Sorry to hear about that man. But you really shouldn't post your school over the internet, there are alot of weirdos out there. You should edit out the links.
But.. It was on the news. >_< I don't think anyone knows what his name is on here. Then again, it is safety..

Quite cocky today aren't we Frogger lol, and sounding like yah been in college for agaes.

Sorry to hear about that dude =/

Yeah, sorry man. The worst I've every seen personally is a sprain, and the worst I've hurt myself is 2 wrist sprains, and ankle, and shin splints. (All different times though.)
It was a nice thing, making a thread about her.

surfinrach90 said:
Quite cocky today aren't we Frogger lol, and sounding like yah been in college for agaes.

Sorry to hear about that dude =/

Oh I'm totally always cocky. :cool:

But anyway, the point is they're just kids who spread around rumours, I'm obviously alive an kicking tot hey never should have planted the idea that I could have been dead into my family member's minds whilst I was in a different city.

Back