Rabbids Go Home Recalled Due to Offensive Language?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.nintendolife, Raving Rabbids go home might be offensive to some. give me a ****ing break here, Rabbids...why??

[ Naughty rabbid.

UPDATED - Recall not happening says Ubisoft, official statement on its way. We've just received some early reports that Ubisoft is recalling Rabbids Go Home from UK stores due to it containing "language that some users may find offensive".

Actual details are hard to come by, but we'd hazard a guess that the line in question is "No penetration allowed in this zone". We could be wrong, of course.

We'll keep you updated on the situation and will try to get Ubisoft's side of the story, but those of you that already own the game could be sitting on a potential goldmine in the near future - recalled games almost always rise in value.

UPDATE: Ubisoft has gotten back to us to state that the title is NOT being recalled, although they company is preparing an official statement relating to the content in question, which suggests that something may well be amiss.
As soon as we have the statement from Ubisoft, we'll post it up here.

/QUOTE]

heres some comments left by ppl who posted to this artical on nintendolife.

nintendomasterr saids

AHAHHAHAHHA they need to get a life!
Games are being released for tons of consoles with bigger issues than the ones mentioned above!!!!

3. Reala saids
gb.gif

Sounds like that "again again" tellytubby thing, where some thought it said "I got a gun", wonder what was said

16. Raylax
gb.gif
writes

I find the term "BWAAAAAAAGH" highly offensive, racist, facist, sexist, agest and quite blasphemous.

Swerd_Murd
us.gif
writes

Man I thought the US were the only ones way too concerned with trivial crap....That's kind of a clever use of that line IMO, and sexual inuendo-laced humor is nothing new. Hell they use it creatively in kids shows to keep parents chuckling in a lot of cases, and nothing about the Rabbids series has ever been for ages lower than 13...and I feel by 13 you aren't gonna get brainraped by that quote (or at any age). I watched Beavis and Butthead when I was 5 and I still turned out ok tweaks out

Last edited:
Back