Rainbow Six: Vegas on Wii

It better be Online with voice chat or it will blow

I was wondering about rainbow six. I agree with Drift ki but even if it does not have any voice chat i'm cool with online play but definitely i would like voice chat though.

It needs voice chat. Its a tatical shooter so you need communication between players

Well most of the games I think will hae voice chat. i don't think the game companies will go half stepping with the online play. but definitely i'm looking forward to that and so it could shut up these people who saying nintendo is a kiddy game

Yea Nintendo will be kiddy if the games don't have voice chat

maybe they will make u use a DS for voice chat..but that would get annoying having to duct tape a DS to ur face so u can hear and talk at the same time.....do they have a head set out for DS?

IMO i think Nintendo is getting away from "kiddy". Not only have they released 3 FPSs for the Wii already, but ones rated M! I think this game will be top notch on the Wii.

what are you talking about gho5t lmao. I hear somebody said because the wiimote has bluetooth it can be use as a headset. And because the Wii has Usb ports you should be able to buy a headset for it..
I do agree with you on that drift ki because that would not make it kiddy. there is nothing kiddy about killing people, so your wrong

Sounds pretty sweet, I have never played the rainbow six games before. I think it needs voice chat too, it would be pretty horrible trying to communicate to your team without being able to talk to them.

Alot of tom clancy games will be out on wii in the future. And all very complicated lol

misleading thread title it is still a rumor even though its favored to the truth side

this game would be weird, for me the wiimtoe would throw me off on those percise shots needed

i will proberly only but it if it is online with voice chat :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Redan499 said:
IMO i think Nintendo is getting away from "kiddy". Not only have they released 3 FPSs for the Wii already, but ones rated M! I think this game will be top notch on the Wii.

Here in Germany, every FPS for the Wii is USK 18, so you have to be 18 to buy it, even Red Steel... but ... who cares tho, i own it anyways ^^

But none of the games comes from Nintendo itself.

but btt, voice chat would be the best solution, but what about implenting the Wiimote? Like doing a loop with the Nunchuck above your head to tell your comrades to regroup, or pressing the C-button ('cus jumping does not work in vegas) and pointing to one direction to tell them that there is an Enemy ahead. Well ... I guess i'm daydreaming again

Back