Rate the last movie you saw

The Simpsons Movie- 8/10: it was OK but for a film that was supposedly 16 years in the making, it was a let down in my opinon

Watched Factory Girl starring Sienna Miller tonight on DVD.
Great film, not for everyone though. Substance abuse, and sexual content/nudity.

If you get a chance I would say you should rent it 8/10.

Simpsons Movie

8/10

Very funny, true to the show. Would have been nice to see more of the secondary characters but we all loved it.

Zodiac...7/10, good movie, boring at some parts. and theres a part i really didnt like.

when the cartoonist's (i forgot name) wife comes back after bringing the kids to her mothers, and gives the guy like the most important file on the zodiac in the movie. i mean seriously how the hell did she end up getting it? that really really annoyed me.

The last movie I actually saw was Disturbia with Shia Lebough and I actually liked it. I'd give it 8/10.
Give it a chance. It wasn't that bad surprisingly.

Disturbia I though was very good but it copied another movie I cant remember which one.

Last movie I watched was Hills Have eyes 2 I give it 4/10. The remake was very good. This was horrible and I couldn't stop laughing at it.

Naruto: Daikoufun! Mikadzukishima no animaru soudou dattebayo
(Naruto: Great Excitement! The Animal Riot of Crescent Moon Island)
Watched it on the Internet. Good movie, though it creeped me out a little (Certin parts -shifty eyes-)
8/10.

Snakes On A Plane - 9.5/10

I honestly don't see what some people have against Snakes on a Plane. Aside from the horrible fake fighting they did, everything else was awesome.

Back