Rayman Raving Rabbids Sucks/flawed!?

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
(Anyone else having these probs?)

Anyone noticed that the PAL version is bugged... You CANNOT complete the game on every mode.

First the game where you have to punch the stereos and then the bunnies when they dance... It only works on 60hz - there's a glitch in the controls for 50hz where it stops workin after about 20 seconds... So I can't unlock the new clothing from that day until I buy a new tv...

Also on Challenge mode dancing to get perfect 1000 points is impossible for all dancing challenges... Why? because of a glitch that only gives you 995/1000 for most the damn dances...

I'd return my copy as faulty only I know the guys that work in my local games store are too dumb for me to explain this too. (If the disc runs its not faulty) Waste of £40 - should have bought warioware...

The game is flawed - which is ok on pc because of patches. But the wii version of rabbids is always gonna be flawed - great...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
First the game where you have to punch the stereos and then the bunnies when they dance... It only works on 60hz - there's a glitch in the controls for 50hz where it stops workin after about 20 seconds... So I can't unlock the new clothing from that day until I buy a new tv...
And I thought it was just me! My wife thought I was a complete nutter shouting at the screen complaining. :lol: Thanks for the tip on the 60Hz/50Hz thing. I wonder if I can change the mod just so I can complete that game...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Also on Challenge mode dancing to get perfect 1000 points is impossible for all dancing challenges... Why? because of a glitch that only gives you 995/1000 for most the damn dances...
Haven't noticed this one yet but I doubt I ever will. ;)

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I'd return my copy as faulty only I know the guys that work in my local games store are too dumb for me to explain this too. (If the disc runs its not faulty) Waste of £40 - should have bought warioware...
Not a waste for me as my 3 year old loves the "funny rabbits". But yeah, I can see your point.

BrandonMcAuslan said:

I have completed this game and I first foud the same bug as this one, but realised that on this mission you get the time limit to do the mission. However once the time limit runs out the game keeps going, but the radios don't work.

I first thought that my wiimote was faulty, or the batteries had gone flat so after using my other wiimote and new batteries and having the same problem I was confused!

I have since completed this mission with no problems at all and it's just down to being very quick and before the timer runs out.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
(Anyone else having these probs?)

Anyone noticed that the PAL version is bugged... You CANNOT complete the game on every mode.

The game is flawed - which is ok on pc because of patches. But the wii version of rabbids is always gonna be flawed - great...

Its not just us then.
I managaed to complete the first one with problems. But part 2 was just impossible. **** this game anyway....its crap

on the sterio one you have to keep unpausing it and pausing it over and over thats how i managed it

i love rabbids but i had noticed the issue on the radio level. was really winding me up so I gave up with that game. You can still complete the main game tho as you only have to complete 3 of the 4 missions each 'day'.

Had no problems with the dance ones.

i just changed my settings ... completed that "hit the radio" game ... then changed the settings back ... It's one little bug ... I think we can live with it ... coz the rest of the games rock!

Back