Rayman Raving Rabbids info

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
IGN interviewed Ubisoft's Michel Ancel and talked at length about the upcoming Rayman title, here are some of the key bits from the interview.

This game sounds like a whole lot of fun :)

• All screenshots we have seen thus far come from the Wii version.
  • The story is "as simple as possible ... it's very cliché and ludicrous ... like Mars Attacks or some Monty Python movies."
  • Ancel provides a very detailed explanation as to Rayman's control scheme for moving, fighting, grappling, and riding creatures.
  • "The Rabbits are hundreds and they are vicious, but at the same time they are totally stupid."
  • In some instances, you may need to control (and not fight the bunnies), which you can do via the power of disco music!
  • The focus is on single-player, and currently there are "no plans of having any multiplayer mode."
  • The target frame rate is between 30 and 60 (ideally 60); no comment on whether Raving Rabbids will use progressive-scan or 16x9 widescreen modes.
  • The game will come out for other consoles, but right now the focus is on Wii.
source: joystiq

Rayman they have not made one of those in a long time I hope that this one is as good as the last one that they made. I really used to love to play Rayman all of the time.

Yea rayman is coming back I can not wait to play another one of these games they are so much fun.

This is going to be awesome. Rayman was one of my favorite games in the N64 days and this game will hopefully make me a fan again.

okay this may be an old topic but just want to post this picture

414.jpg

i hope it's only a boss can you imagine killing 4-5 of them at a time?!?!

nightmares!

Back