Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Trailer

Finally, Ubisoft makes the smart decision to release Raving Rabbids as a Nintendo exclusive. It just doesn't play right on any other set of systems.

Someone really need to post the release date of Metroid prime
that was ages ago

and the date for the EA conferance, dont forget the SSBB site as well. oh also Guitar Hero 3 is of uppermost importance

That was quick...I'm probably not going to get it though for poor graphics and let's say that it's not my taste.

wow, a second one already?? this is quick, I will probably get it, it is fun to play with friends :)

YAY, everybody has lots of friends!

Multiplayer games, ill just stick with wiiplay and wait for SSBB and Mario Party :)

I played the first one for the first time a few days ago at a mates. Played a bit of multuplayer where you shoot the rabbids with your plungers which is pretty cool. Never played single player but the game seems to have quite a bit to do... so Rayman Rabbids 2 should be a sweet game.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHILOVETHATGAME.

It looks amazing, the trailer, the invasion bit... Again... Made me laugh out loud.

Rayman Raving Rabbids is definitely one of the best games on the Wii right now.

The first one was a great game, but i think it kinda got old a little to fast, and i had trouble with it to. i thought it was a little hard at times. it may just be me though. and i think the second may need a more "free roaming" element, or just a better story.

Some of the games were very difficult, indeed, but you can manage to do them quite quickly. I mean, how many people are there better than you out there? People are looking for a challenge really.

I shared my games around the family that I couldn't do xD; Bad me.
But, really, my mother is a total machine at those games that make you flap your arms about as fast as you can.

Yeah my family members were good at different games to ;) Looking forward to the sequel, as I enjoyed the original.

Back