raymen raving rabbids

Wario ware has got a bunch of mini games you can do in like 3 seconds. You got 1 second to figure out how you need to control it than the game starts and its over in like 3 seconds or it might be 5.

Mario party takes longer and has more serious mini games. Still there funny but they last longer and got more complicated games than wario ware

cyberzomby said:
Wario ware has got a bunch of mini games you can do in like 3 seconds. You got 1 second to figure out how you need to control it than the game starts and its over in like 3 seconds or it might be 5.

Mario party takes longer and has more serious mini games. Still there funny but they last longer and got more complicated games than wario ware

It takes like 10 secs actually.. and well. Mario VS. Wario. :p Lol. Yeah, but it's his decision! xD Buy what your heart tells yah!

Nice! Is it on sale already for that amount? Too bad eu wii's cant play Us games :p
Tell me if its better than 1 if you played 1.

I've played a little bit, and it feels like it's missing something.
So far, I think the first one is the superior.

I've only played for a bit.
Maybe I'll think better of it later.

Either way, can't really beat what was paid for it.
I don't know if I would have been so hot to buy it, if it wasn't on sale, though.

solidkirby said:
I've played a little bit, and it feels like it's missing something.
So far, I think the first one is the superior.

I've only played for a bit.
Maybe I'll think better of it later.

Either way, can't really beat what was paid for it.
I don't know if I would have been so hot to buy it, if it wasn't on sale, though.
it was missing a storyline it doesnt really pick up on the first one it just shows that
rayman goes into a shopping mall as a bunny and gets into a flying submarine and thats it

Back