Reaction: Doom and Gloom Merchants on Wii U Being Nintendo's Last Home Console

WWU really is just a re-release... And I think you're just defendin' the Wii U by mentionin' SMBU, like hell that game sells consoles t' anyone but casual gamers.

The Wii U doesn't have many games. A decent enough amount; perhaps a good few, even; considerin' how failtastic launch window game lists have been for the past few generations, but Ninty still don't got a truly notable amount. That'l change real quick 'course, but my point is that the Wii U ain't got that great a list of games right now.

WWU really is just a re-release... And I think you're just defendin' the Wii U by mentionin' SMBU, like hell that game sells consoles t' anyone but casual gamers.

The Wii U doesn't have many games. A decent enough amount; perhaps a good few, even; considerin' how failtastic launch window game lists have been for the past few generations, but Ninty still don't got a truly notable amount. That'l change real quick 'course, but my point is that the Wii U ain't got that great a list of games right now.
It's a remake, I don't care if some consider it a re release, it'll be awesome and worth buying regardless. In the eyes of many, at least. Me included. :/

And I guess, but it's still a good game that's worth mentioning. It's not a revolutionary game, it's just a good game.

I know, my point was that there will be more games coming out, so it's still worth investing in.

Come on..the WiiU is just a "baby" console in it's release. All consoles suffer from lack of games ETC at launch and some more after it's launch.
WiiU..this is NINTENDO were talking about here they are not going to fail with bringing us good games. Whether we get remakes, ports, exclusives, whatever..the WiiU WILL be great more so than what it is right now. We still have firmware updates on the Way like in April for example not to mention the other additional game patches which in both cases will grant us additional functions ETC. To our doubters you'll see come this E3.

Just keep in this mind what everyone is saying about the WiiU right now they'll be saying about the PS4 and Xbox3 when they come out.

What about stuff like Pikmin 3, Super Smash Bros, New Super Mario Bros U, Xeno U, Wind Waker U, etc? Stuff like that is enough to get me to buy it. And that's not including the non version exclusives like Ass Creed.
its enough to make on the fence nintendos friendlies buy it....but not enough to pursuade the 360/ps3 gamer to buy it.... they want super mature violence games....honestly the games most of these guys want is zelda. and thats not coming this year...

wii was a success compared to the gamecube and n64 because aside from young gamers,and nintendo fans and friendlies. they also found a nerw market. the non gamer.
nintendo will not take over the 360/play station gamer so they need to concentrate on a new experience for the non gamer. wii sports 2, wiiU party, wiifitU.

Last edited:
T'is as simple as that, really. Ninty literally has it's own market set in stone: youngin's and grown youngin's who were raised on Nintendo systems... and casuals, obviously.

Ninty won't sap away the rivaling CoD-kiddies audience and obviously not the Ninty-haters either. 'Til Sony 'n Microsoft both leave the gaming industry, Ninty ain't gonna steal a large share of either's market.

T'is as simple as that, really. Ninty literally has it's own market set in stone: youngin's and grown youngin's who were raised on Nintendo systems... and casuals, obviously.

Ninty won't sap away the rivaling CoD-kiddies audience and obviously not the Ninty-haters either. 'Til Sony 'n Microsoft both leave the gaming industry, Ninty ain't gonna steal a large share of either's market.
they need to make sure wiifitU and wiiU party sell big...
as nintendo fans we will always get out amazing 1st party games but nintendo needs to advertise those non-gamer games if they want the wiiU to sell big again.
you agree with that splash king?

All I could say is to this is that history will repeat itself. Some people are just complete nuisance and don't learn right away. Isn't the whole reason for video game is to play them? Not who has the best hardware. I play any games as long they are fun.

they need to make sure wiifitU and wiiU party sell big...
as nintendo fans we will always get out amazing 1st party games but nintendo needs to advertise those non-gamer games if they want the wiiU to sell big again.
you agree with that splash king?

Aye. In fact, they need t' make everythin' sell better with proper advertisement. Ninty has been known to have a lackluster advertising campaign for a big thing or two every once in awhile.

Back