Reccomend: Rag-In-A-Bag

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey Guys! I just got this crazy cool thing for my DS Lite. First off, reason why this isn't in DS sectioin is because it's really for the PSP and dosen't work on DS phats really. It's called a Rag-In-A-Bag, its a polish-type cloth that sits attached to a tiny bag that you can easily access and put back in. It works on all iPod material type things. Like DS Lites, PSPs, and iPods. It's only $1.99 (US) at Gamestop, and is a Gamestop product! This thing is amazing and returns my DS Lite to full sleekness as though I just opened it! It's also pretty good on screens too.

No one cares about the Loveable Hugable Snugable Rag-In-A-Bag?

Baby wipes do the job
My old game park32 (yes I had one) when I got it the screen was a mess one wipe with it and it was as new

Hahha, I thought this thread was talking about something else. Hahah But yeah, just go to your local game shop and they have these cloths for 2 bucks that will clean your DS, PSP and CEllphone nicely.

I like it :)

However there are a number of different alternatives you can use when it comes to cleaning LCD screens, and for that matter any optical surface. I primarily use my CD cleaner kit on my DS screens, it comes with cleaning fluid, you place a couple of drops on the screens then rub it down with the chamois cloth :)

Darkprinny said:
Baby wipes do the job
My old game park32 (yes I had one) when I got it the screen was a mess one wipe with it and it was as new

and if you dont have a stylus use a Q-tip.[best household replacement IMO]

easy ways to save money!!! lol

I have a rag-in-a-bag. It does the job pretty well.

Havent used it in a while though....

Wiired said:
Erm, whys this thing attached to a bag? Is it like re-useable then?

its a cloth, you can use it for awhile before it gets to the point where you cant use it, if that is possible.

Back