Recommendation for The Conduit

Zatchmo

[IB]ZATCH
Jan 17, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
What is this game all about? What are the pros and cons? Similar games? (Not just for Wii) Let me know, thanks.

it's a fun game, got online for the first time recently and if I'm not playing CoD, I'm playing this, I'm switching between so I think it's good to have when you're pissed at all the campers on CoD, the single player as multiplayer are decent

it's a fun game, got online for the first time recently and if I'm not playing CoD, I'm playing this, I'm switching between so I think it's good to have when you're pissed at all the campers on CoD, the single player as multiplayer are decent
streets and sanctum's full of campers.

streets and sanctum's full of campers.

Okay now there I totally agree, the freaking streets and explosive weapon set that always seem to get the most votes but I got a little trick, vote as last and vote what has got about as much votes as streets and weaponset but I still think it's okay, like CoD Team Deadmatch is annoying since half the time the entire team sticks together but you have to play it to earn more xp (yes, search and destroy gives even more but I'm not that much of a S&D player, annoying to wait if you die) as for conduit, it doesn't matter since I really am more of a free for all guy

Last edited:
Back