Red Steel 2 Confirmed

Wait till either Nintendo or Ubisoft make a release date. I dont trust your source, it isn't official. It isn't confirmed.

Not even close to confirmed...

And if the release date is true then this game will suck as bad as the first one.

a red steel 2 could be on the works, but not so close to the first release, unless its more like of a red steel v2 that would make red steel fans actually happy...

All I know is that Ubisoft did have some job listings for programmers to continue a Red Steel project and was confirmed in the game's community forum but nothing Oficial. A strange fact is that job was for a designer with online experience so we may get a online mode in the sequel. Also they were looking for people with RPG experiece... I really don;t know where tha's headed. But apparently Ubisoft is planning on making things right with this sequel... let's hope and see.

Red Steel 2 is confirmed, Ubisoft have already trademarked its title, I've forgotten what it's called but I can't remember where I saw it, it's got a new name..Red (something).

The game should come ya but official confirmations... already...

You realy think this game is going to come out so soon?

Chaz said:
Red Steel 2 is confirmed, Ubisoft have already trademarked its title, I've forgotten what it's called but I can't remember where I saw it, it's got a new name..Red (something).

I've got my money on "Red Duralumin"

Back