Red Steel to contain blood

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
The following was posted on the IGN forums by a Ubisoft VIP

“It’s the same controls, I just believe they were a bit tighter as we were developing on the GC dev for, well, for a while. I can assure you that we have plenty of time to refine, tighten, and ensure that the controls are solid. In regards to the blood, there will be blood - just not in a grpahic way. I believe you can have blood spurt and then disappear and still receive a teen rating. Regardless of that point, the game is all about the controller and it’s movements - not so much about the graphics.”

Dont know about anyone else but before E3 i had this marked as oneof the must by titles for the wii, then after seeing the demos from the show i was pretty disappointed really.

So this news makes me feel tons better about the finished product :)

i0n said:
Dont know about anyone else but before E3 i had this marked as oneof the must by titles for the wii, then after seeing the demos from the show i was pretty disappointed really.

So this news makes me feel tons better about the finished product :)
Personally, I was the other way around. I didn't know much about Red Steel before E3, but didn't find it appealing, but then I downloaded the Red Steel trailer and I was hooked. The graphics weren't bad (better than what a lot of people were expecting) and the controls seemed to respond fairly okay. Like it said in the article though, they have time to refine. (sorry about the rhyming, it's just my impecable timing!)

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
the sword fighting looks really cool!!!!!!! I cant wait to get it!!

I agree. The sword fighting looks pretty sweet. That's the first thing I thought when I thought about the Wii controller: swordfighting, baby. Swordfighting and lightsabers.

Back