Reebok Released Kool-Aid Scented Shoes for Some Insane Reason

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
koolaidshoe.jpg

In one of the most unnatural and nonsensical exercises in cross-branding, well, ever, Kool-Aid has teamed up with Reebok to create Kool-Aid scented shoes. Yes, now your feet can smeel like grape, cherry or strawberry rather than like sweaty death like they do now. Apparently, they went on sale at the start of the month, although I can't imagine anyone actually buying them. Seriously, someone explain this to me, because I'm having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around this one.

Source

Oh Noooo!

Well I need new kicks, and I would be willing to buy those shoes for the sake of doing so. They don't look too bad :lol:

i want them, Im class i would put my feat on the heater and fill the room with a kool aid scent. What would happen if you steped in water XD

if it wasnt for the fact that ive been wearing the same style of vans for other 4 years and want to keep the streak going, id buy these.

Floydd said:
Haha, oh wow. They actually do look nice, but the Kool-Aid man's face on it ruins it kinda.
thats what makes them kool...

I would buy them for their color. Lol, people at my school respect you if you have funky shoes (except for big ones of course, like clown shoes. then you're a loser)

Back