reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiff-ssbb

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2008
Wii Online Code
8140-2366-3149-0356
hey sorry about this i'm a forum noob. i just got my first little green box thing...what does that mean and what do we get them for?...and who gives them out??? lol once again i appologise

It basically means how many complimetns you have been given. Most people refer to it as a type of "Respect level" or "popularity". It takes a few reps to get your first 2-3, a medium amount for 4-5, but after that, it takes away to gain some.

Shoko said:
It basically means how many complimetns you have been given. Most people refer to it as a type of "Respect level" or "popularity". It takes a lot for one block.
oh thanks. how do you give compliments?

Reputation are points you receive when someone clicks on the green mushroom beside your online/offline status. When you receive rep, it will show up under your user profile with the name of the person who gave you rep along with a comment (optional) and a link to the post or thread that you received rep for. There are several forms of reputation points which can be received. Green rep points are positive and are usually given by members who have either been a member for "x" amount of time and or have "x" amount of posts. Gray reputation points means that the member who repped you doesn't have enough privileges to give out green reputation points so they don't effect the overall rep total. Finally, there are red reputation points which can be given out by staff members only. These are negative points and can lower ones rep count if given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back