Resident Evil 4 ending - spoilers!!!

White Knight

Zap! ******
Nov 19, 2006
Staten Island, New York
Wii Online Code
8708-0606-0103-6580
What's up with Leon? Ashley wants to hang out with him after the mission, and he tells her no. She then asks who Ada Wong is (implying they had a relationship), and he brushes off the question. Fair enough, you say? But then he hits on the radio girl, asking for her number! What's up with that? Leon doesn't like cute innocent blondes? He likes sexy older women and nerdy librarian types? :wtf:

I thought it was funny that the presidents daughter was ready to ride the bus.

Chase&Fred said:
Just goes to show, all you have to do to get those cute, strict blondes is to save them from an evil plagued religious cult! :)

LOL, Easy! :ciappa:

Nah but seriously, Leon is crazy for not wanting to bone Ashley....I sometimes find myself trying to look up her skirt when shes coming down from a ladder! :lol:

Or maybe Leon is aware of his state's statutory rape laws?

Vappy said:
Or maybe Leon is aware of his state's statutory rape laws?

I believe she's 20 and he's 28. Not bad, and perfectly legal everywhere.

Edit: Leon was 21 in 1998. When RE4 came out in 2005, he was 28.

Last edited:
yeah she is 20 read it in the files where you get like you playing manual and the memo's and it gives all her info to you,

and also ashley doesnt climb down ladders she makes you catch her.

and i dont remember that end but that might be because i skiped the ending credits

daviduk200 said:
yeah she is 20 read it in the files where you get like you playing manual and the memo's and it gives all her info to you,

and also ashley doesnt climb down ladders she makes you catch her.

and i dont remember that end but that might be because i skiped the ending credits

Yeah, after the credits Leon makes a final transmission to Ingrid and hits on her.

If you bring ashley to the top of a ladder, jump off. Then climb back up slowly (with her still up there) and look up. She calls Leon a pervert and covers up.

Back