Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Gets Zapped

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Chalk it up to either Nintendo's tight relationship with Capcom or an abundance of product, but Capcom has announced that their upcoming zombie blaster Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles will be available in a Zapper bundle in Europe.

This marks the first time Nintendo has allowed the plastic popgun be bundled with a third-party release, or really any game that's not Link's Crossbow Training. In Japan, Capcom launched the ludicrously popular Monster Hunter 3 Tri with optional Classic Controller Pro and black Wii bundles.

US gamers, fret not. GameStop has just announced its pre-order bonus: a t-shirt. Hooray? Yes, hooray indeed, because apart from the typical game logo on the front and back, pulling it over your head will turn your face into a flesh-eating zombie. Well, not a real one. Halloween made easy
So yeah, about that bundle. We've asked a Capcom Europe rep to confirm whether it will cost more than the game alone and if other regions will see this pack. We'll keep you updated.

heres the link http:
//wii.nintendolife.com/news/2009/08/resident_evil_darkside_chronicles_gets_zapped

I really don't care the the RE rail shooters. I'm more in the house of the dead overkill., why didn't they also make re archives: re2. that would kick ass i think.

Back