rock band

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I thought it was pretty fun. Lol, yeah the drums are the best. :) My dad got really upset that I was playing too loud. D:

YOU CAN HERE HIM COMPLAINING???

you arent playing loud enough..

im on hard on drums......i can barely do songs on expert....and we need the fans

and i bought 2 songs of 30 seconds to mars...i think we rank around the 30's on both songs

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
No thanks. He'll beat me up, no joke about that. :/
Plus, it was night time.. like 3AM. Lol
LOL, sorry to laugh but thats a funny statement.

and im getting it tomarrow!!! woot! haha. im trading in skate for PS3, and Jam sessions for DS and using a few gift cards left over from xmas and im getting it for 360.

QUESTIONS:
hows the online work? can i play drums at my house, and my friend play guitar at his house and a third play bass, and a fourt sing all in different locations? cause i doubt id ever get 3 other dedicated ppl to play this game, i can get one or two at a time lol.

also how many m$ pts are songs? is there a large selection? im considering buying some pts at the store tomarrow for this reason.

1st Question : i dont know....i never tried that......and i haven tried to go online either....sorry....but they do have leaderboards to see where you rank

2nd Question: between $1 to $3....i think

and yeah....its kinda big....and you have to remember the name of the song....they dont show the name of the band

thanks for the help, i got the game today! it's awesome but the guitar is crap quality, i say this for a few reasons..

1, fret buttons arent as solid and clicky, i guess, as the GH3 controller, i just like that one better.
2, too light for me
3, the down strum.. i hear it sucks and breaks easily and i can tell mines going to eventually. right now it doesnt spring back up fast enough to get some of the harder notes and i end up missing notes when i press it anyways.

but the overall design is nice and the second set of fret buttons is a nice addition.

game kicks serious ass, need to get it online but im not worried about that. i just want to play with friends!

Back