Rumor: E3 to unveil SSBB, galaxy release dates, and Mario Kart Wii

looking forward to galaxy!!

ehm. whens E3? and better yet, when can/will people start talking about happened there openly?

Still quite a while to wait to find out this information. I'm curious on Disaster, Project HAMMER ,and Kirby's status.

man. ime sooo AMPED about e3...
i cant wait to just go on ign one day after school andget flooded by information about all the major nintendo games..i think its obvious that there going to givethe release dates.. do you think nintendo will announce any new projects for the wii other than mario kart.. or any other developer

i just wanna see some more of SSBB footage, and some Mario Kart footage too, galaxy, meh, its cool and all but that footage would be boring compared to fast action games like mario kart/SSBB. i think im more hyped for smash then mario kart, mario kart is a game of luck imo, or more so luck then smash is. I am good @ kart tho, im ok at smash.

NO FRICKIN WAY

Imo, it was a given that they were going to release all this info. Along with Starfox Wii, Kirby Wii, Pikmin 3 and other future plans.

"Even our grandmother could tell you that Nintendo is working on another Mario Kart game."
For all the stupid will Nintendo make another Mario Kart game threads... :wink:

"But with the company's other major franchises already dominating the scene, is it too early to show off another big gun?"
That's what I've been thinking which is why I don't think it can/will/should come out untill atleast 2009.

But play france is awsome so ya, their rumors have a higher chance of being real then most.

ok, have you all forgot about the secret new hardware that ninty are unveiling, yes it could just be an add on for the wii, but think what else it could be..... A NEW GAMEBOY. or a new DS (remember that sony have revealed their ideas of a psp 2).

IT might be the next handheld cause if u look at the life span of all the handhelds none have lasted as long as the DS. So maybe its coming to its end. It sure as hell doesnt feel like it but hey you never know

Back