Rumors abound on Nintendo forum about breaking street

imahawki

(relatively) old guy.
May 23, 2006
There are rumors abound and several members claiming they purchased a DS lite today at either WalMart or Target. I went to one of each over my lunch and I'm going to stop at the Target by my house on the way home. No luck so far and my hopes aren't high. I'm guessing this is a random occurrence of stock people not realizing they're any different than the current DS and just putting them in the case.

Yeah, I checked again after work just in case but I'm probably not going to look much between now and next sunday.

imahawki said:
There are rumors abound and several members claiming they purchased a DS lite today at either WalMart or Target. I went to one of each over my lunch and I'm going to stop at the Target by my house on the way home. No luck so far and my hopes aren't high. I'm guessing this is a random occurrence of stock people not realizing they're any different than the current DS and just putting them in the case.

I live in a backwoods hick-town who don't know when to stock. They either release things too early or too late. I wouldn't doubt finding Lites at my Wally-World.

Edit: I want one, but I'd rather save up for a Wii. My regular DS serves me fine.

on a similar topic, when i went to check i noticed the local walmart had put the regular ds on sale for $119 so if someone wants one a little cheaper (and doesn't care about the lite...) now is the time.

Back