Sadness...what do u think

woah deja vu on that quote by rivaldestiny

i just posted that on another thread

and project hammer isn't cancelled, but they moved resources from it

so i think it's going to come out summer 2008

I love the idea of Sadness, it sounds sound bleak and atmospheric. I've been keeping an eye on it for ages now, and still no in game screens or anything. They were tied to some other production company for a bit and the contract fell through so it nearly got canned but supposidly its still on its way. I'm not sure if it;l ever see the light of day but i really hope so.

LOL i dont know what you talking about i can play every game i want exceppt for playboy or some related

What about if their was a game called "Nudey Nudey Boingy Boingy" but it was just a pong rip off, except the ball had a nipple on it?
Oh and a cheat that when you tap A and D pad up, the nipple gets a piercing?

PROJECT H.A.M.M.E.R has been put on the shelf for now they are not continueing work on it for a while maybe never.

also Sadness yeah i know this game is one of the first ever games i heard about for wii i found out about it on issue 1 or 2 of Official nintendo magazine back in march 2006. and nothing new since that trailer.

as for Disaster day of crisis thats one game i cant w8 for lol asise Sadness whic is also gonna be great lol.

mark84 said:
What about if their was a game called "Nudey Nudey Boingy Boingy" but it was just a pong rip off, except the ball had a nipple on it?
Oh and a cheat that when you tap A and D pad up, the nipple gets a piercing?

use acid much?!!

anyways, i like the idea of Sadness, but i dont think i will be getting it.

Back