Save files

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Probably a stupid question... Most likely a stupid question... But I assumed that with the DS, any save information is saved to the game card itself, not the system. I just thought it was weird that when I got New Super Mario Bros. in from GameFly, there weren't any previously started save files. Obviously if somebody had it before me, they could've just deleted all their own save files but even when I want to do that I usually forget. I would've deleted them myself anyway cuz I like to start from scratch. So I guess it's not much of a question but just confirming... they're saved to the game card, right??? It'd be great if it did save to the DS itself cuz then I wouldn't have to worry about certain games I wanna rent but feel it would be pointless if I know I'll buy them eventually anyway and just have to redo everything I did in the rented one.

Games do save to the card but not all games have a erase function (nintendogs is the only one I can think of)

Well Metroid Prime Hunters is on the way and I will most likely wanna buy it... so I guess I'll just play it long enough to decide how soon I wanna buy it. That one's even harder to rent cuz the friend code dealie. Seems like GameFly really is going quicker with the new shipping center though so it's fine by me.

I think fcs are on the cart (all of my wifi games where new) so you might have a prob there
But you can erase them

Yeah that's what I'm sayin too... It's pointless to really get into a game I'll end up buying and having to start over from scratch. New Super Mario Bros. I don't have a prob with cuz I don't think I'm gonna buy it anytime soon and even if I do, it's not that hard.
It's funny how it wasn't really that long ago you could barely ever even SAVE GAMES at all and now I feel like I'm whining about it. :scared:

Passwords - good untill your playin outside

I dont want to be forced to play a game with someone elseis name

Bob the slayer

Back