Scart Problem

janiee

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2011
Yorkshire
Hi hope someone can help as I am a novice, my daughter got a Wii for Xmas and her scart lead is at te back of the TV which is wall mounted so hen we put the scart adapter in with the red yellow and white leads it wont wall mount as it sticks out, someone said you can get a special scart for this but I have trailed all over today and everyone looks at me blank! The red, yellow and white leads wont work in the side of her tv as the holes are red, bkue and green and I have moved them all about but all I get is a black and white picture and no sound. Does anyone know where I can get a different sort of scart to enable us to wall mount the TV?

Thanks but thats like we have, we need the holes for the Wii lead on top of the scart not directly opp the actual scart pins, I have trawled the net and found nothing suitable, its stupid of TV manufacturers to put scart holes at he back of wall mounted TVs

Oh..

And sorry then. I think I couldn't help with that problem due to 'the problem is complicated' u.u

**If you have any other problem, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I just got my first wii...set up okay with everything, but no sound.
Any suggestions? The tv sound works for all my stations....

Test it on another TV anyways, and if it doesn't works. Then, the problem is the RCA Wii clabes.

Back