Scrubs

Atomheart

M'bating to Z Suit Samus
Jul 30, 2007
WI
So, was it only this past Thursday (as in a new one)? I know there was a new episode slated to air this past Thursday (the 24th); however, it's not up on NBC's site or on iTunes.

its because of the writers strike. there is talk of it getting cancelled. however bill lawrence (the creator of scrubs) said that if that does happen then he will release the rest of the episodes on the season 7 (final season :() boxset. there hasent been a new episode since 12/12/07. damn writers strike

I used to love this show, i bought series 1-4 on boxset. But the later seasons really seemed to flounder a lot and the gags were just too forced and not have as witty.

I heard good things about season 6 though - well the later eps anyway.

i think what makes the series great is all the things that seem random usually are. bill lawrence encourages the actors to come up with their own stuff. for example. when JD has his day dreams he will say something completely random after. he comes up with that on his own on the spot and they fill a "dream" based on what he says. i have a friend who can tell you all you need to know about scrubs. i practically worships that show lol

Mitch2025 said:
its because of the writers strike. there is talk of it getting cancelled. however bill lawrence (the creator of scrubs) said that if that does happen then he will release the rest of the episodes on the season 7 (final season :() boxset. there hasent been a new episode since 12/12/07. damn writers strike

I don't understand. If he can release the episodes on a box set, that means they are all done and filmed. How would the writers strike affect this show then?

thats if it gets cancelled. that means it will not be aired. if it does get cancelled then he said he will finish filming once the strike is over and release them on DVD. i dont understand why they cant air the next 4 episodes seeing as how they were filmed before the strike even started.

scrubs pwns!!

i love the random cut scenes

priceless

Back