Spider

wiivolution
Jan 2, 2007
UK - Midlands
Wii Online Code
5070-9023-0887-6239
:sad:

Hi,

Just wondering if any of you lot are having similar issues...

I have a 1G sony memory stick pro duo card and have been searching for a way to convert this to SD so I can get all my stuff of it, and on to my Wii.

Does anyone know a a product that will do this?

If not do the USB port accept card readers, and is there a usb card reader out there that can do this job?

Be really great if someone can help on this! :idea:

the USB slots are only used for outputting power at the moment as far asi know. You can get a memorystick duo to SD adapter if i recall. try searching on http://www.scan.co.uk or amazon. I'm almost certain i have seen them though.

Bear in mind though mate, SD cards are getting cheap now, i've seen them for as low at 20 quid in maplins. :cornut:

Cheers Fella.

Had a quick goosey on scan, but didnt turn anything up...I will keep looking...

If all else fails I can just get the 20 quid card and use a pc to shift it all over - just wanted a more elegent solution.

Peace.

if you have a digital camera with sd on it you should be able to use the camera as a hard disk and drag and drop files onto it. thats what i'll be doing once excite truck comes out.

But don't worry bout it too much chap cus there are not any games that fully use the SD slot yet any way. wait untill excite truck comes out before worrying too much about it.

Cooki3monst3r said:
if you have a digital camera with sd on it you should be able to use the camera as a hard disk and drag and drop files onto it. thats what i'll be doing once excite truck comes out.

But don't worry bout it too much chap cus there are not any games that fully use the SD slot yet any way. wait untill excite truck comes out before worrying too much about it.
yeah it suxx :,(
why cant u just move savegames from the wii to a sd card ? jeesh wot if u have loads of savegames+retrogames from the wii shop ure wii will be fun then wot ?
u cant replace teh flash in teh unit either (without breaking it)
that is one of the things they shud've done ms's way adn put a 2'5'' HDD in it so u could replace it with a larger one ....
o well ...:,(

I'm American so I'm not sure what a "quid" converts to, but you can find 1 GB cards for $20 US or less including shipping. I'd just cut the hassle and go directly to a cheap SD card.

Back