SD card transfer info direct from Nintendo

ciper said:
Connecting the Wii to the internet allows it to download updates. Updates that can fix errors and add features.
It also allows you to download additional games for the mates around the house night.

Edit: Did you forget why you started this thread? Its because you are missing the SD card functionality.... which is fixed by connecting to the internet.

New games are coming with updates in the game for people who do not plan on connecting to the internet. It's Nintendo's way of getting to everyone.

chach said:
If i have a gamecube save file on my computer and i put it on an sd can i transfer it to my gamecube memory card ? or will the wii read the sd gamecube file?

anybody?

bro that didnt explain anything at all and no where does it say you can transfer from sd to gamecube which i guess means you cant which is utter garbage.

You can't do that either. YAY
You need the SD Gecko or similar
cp_gc_gecko1_s.jpg

ciper said:
Connecting the Wii to the internet allows it to download updates. Updates that can fix errors and add features.
It also allows you to download additional games for the mates around the house night.

Edit: Did you forget why you started this thread? Its because you are missing the SD card functionality.... which is fixed by connecting to the internet.

I'll say it again for those who cannot read (or just Ciper)

I HAVE NO INTENTION TO CONNECT MY WII TO THE INTERNET, THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO MAY BE THE SAME AS ME.

If your connected up - great for you, enjoy.

ciper said:
Miiguy: Whatever. Go buy a copy of Mario Strikers because it has the 2.2E update built in.

Not trying to be funny Ciper, :thumbsup:

The guy from Nintendo said that, but I'm a fan of Pro Evo, so I'll just wait until something else comes out.:yesnod:

Back