SD Slot??

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2008
OK, so I ran out of memory. So I found extra 4gb kodak sdhc laying around. I copied everything to it. Problem is some can not be coppied like mario kart. Says it can not be moved or copied for that matter. WTF???

Anyhow I copied what I could like mercury meltdown revolution. Problem is when I try to play it says create new profile, no saved data found. Can't I somehow make it see the files on the sd card???

It sounds like you're copying your save game files to the card instead of the games themselves.

Yes I am. And now I want to be able to access those save files directly off the sd card without copying them back to the wii. Cuz I have less than 200 blocks left on the wii. So I can't hold everything on the wii. Plus things like mario kart won't move anyway so it's pointless.

Yes I am. And now I want to be able to access those save files directly off the sd card without copying them back to the wii.

You can't. That's not what the SD card storage is for. You can copy VC and WiiWare games to the SD card and play them from there though which frees up space on the Wii for save game files.

Back