Sensor bar help

Zahara2112

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2007
hi everyone

i have aproblem wit my sensor bar. i use t be able to be about 7 feet away from the tv wen playing but now wen i play super mario galaxy( best game on wii so far) i have to be really close to the tv. could someone help me put with this issue?
thnx in advance

Are there any new light sources that could be reflecting off the sensor bar that weren't there before?

Also try out different sensor bar sensitivity settings and see if that will improve things (it's one of the options in the Wii setup screens).

no.... there are no new light sources, and wat is happening is that i have the wiimote pointed at the screen and i move it back no more than a inch and it just dissapears! i now had to move my couch close for it to work properly are u sure it is the sensitivity???

Zahara2112 said:
no.... there are no new light sources, and wat is happening is that i have the wiimote pointed at the screen and i move it back no more than a inch and it just dissapears! i now had to move my couch close for it to work properly are u sure it is the sensitivity???

No I'm not sure it's the sensitivity, but did you try any of the other sensitivity settings to see if that made a difference?

Also make sure that there are no weird smudges on the dark plastic window on the front of the remote and that the sensor bar is level.

Back