SHEDINJA.....what are good pokemon to have

Topsy kretts

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Lowell, Ma
whats a good team to have or good pokemon to have right now im thinking of havin ROTOM on my team is that a good pokemon to have or SHEDINJA it just seems fun to have these

Rotom is somewhat decent... So is Shedinja if you come across something like a Fire type (i know there are other weaknesses but I don't know them off hand.)

Let me see if I remember clearly...
I believe Shedinja is only affected by fire, dark, ghost, flying, and rock attacks and things like sandstorm or spikes.
If you keep him away from these and UV train in attack or sp attack, he will be a great sweeper, mine is.

Rotom is alright because of his levitation (can't get hit by super effective ground attacks) and nice move pool, but he's nothing too great.

dont forget about spikes, stealth rock, poison, burn, hail, sandstorm.

Always use a focus sash with shedninja, and focus just in attack, it doesnt have a special worth mentioning in public. Speed and Attack, likely any attack or speed boosting nature (that doesn't hinder the speed or the attack) will be fine, because his defenses dont matter...

Rotom is kinda cool, but should only be used with extreme skill, avoid it till you think you can use it properly

Back