Shiggy

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
hey guys i'm doing an essay of why Shiggeru Miyamoto is inspiring, i need three points as the outline for it.

my first point
-he's creative

my second point
-his games are great(ratings)

but i don't have a third point, can anyone please think of one?

any attempt at helping me would be appreciated..

he single handedly created games to make them fun and challenging (donky kong)
and made games what they are today

i can see where your going with this, but wouldn't pacman have that description rather than donkey kong

however donkey kong did have multiple levels...

DRMARIO said:
He literally saved Nintendo.
He was only hired by nintendo because his father knew the president of nintendo back then..

He created donkey kong, AND wrote the music in the back ground, in the matter of a day..I think it was a day, don't quote me.
Can I be the first to say:
1. Donkey Kong Country series - best games every invented (well, not literally THE best).
2. Donkey Kong Country series music - best music in a game ever (literally).

Third Point: He is revolutionizing the business.

Shigeru has a passion for games and wants to spread that passion. He is reaching out to new markets, unlike his competitors, and really trying to make gaming the 'choice of leasure' for all people.

4th point

hes bloody rich lol

seriously though
hes smart, good at his job, imaginitive, famous, most apprectated designer at nintendo

DRMARIO said:
He literally saved Nintendo.
He was only hired by nintendo because his father knew the president of nintendo back then..

He created donkey kong, AND wrote the music in the back ground, in the matter of a day..I think it was a day, don't quote me.
^-^...
Wiki said:
In 1977 Miyamoto, armed with a degree in industrial design, was able to arrange a meeting with Hiroshi Yamauchi who was a friend of his father and the head of Nintendo of Japan. Yamauchi hired Miyamoto to be a "staff artist" and assigned him to apprentice in the planning department.

dakuda said:
I hope you don't have to provide evidence in this essay. His 'creativity' is an opinion. So are game ratings. There isn't much you can do with those.

well true, , darn you actually started me to worry,but my teacher said those were decent points, and ratings can be proof

ie. he was the developer of the highest rated video game to date(loz:eek:ot)

plus this is an informal essay

I'd say get more specific with the creativity. Maybe say he is innovative instead of saying he is creative. That is an point that is a little easier to write about. You can come up with more specific examples, instead of just saying why you think he is creative. You could compare his ideas, and his creativity to the other video game designers/producers/whatever at the same point in time.

As far as using reviews and ratings as proof, those could be supporting evidence, and the game sales could be used as your main point. The sales are irrefutable.

A good third point might be that he is inspiring because he is doing something that he loves for a living. Most people don't get to do that. This could be a decent topic because you could relate it to yourself. Say that you would be lucky if you could do that. And, seeing him do it HAS inspired you to do something that you really love.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Third Point: He is revolutionizing the business.

Shigeru has a passion for games and wants to spread that passion. He is reaching out to new markets, unlike his competitors, and really trying to make gaming the 'choice of leasure' for all people.

TacosTacos said:
A good third point might be that he is inspiring because he is doing something that he loves for a living. Most people don't get to do that. This could be a decent topic because you could relate it to yourself. Say that you would be lucky if you could do that. And, seeing him do it HAS inspired you to do something that you really love.

Both of these are really good additions for your essay.

Back