Should A**Holes be allowed to remain members on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshannonbuller

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Louisiana
Wii Online Code
6714-2127-6508-1543
I haven't been on this site for very long and I'm seriously considering not being a part of it anymore because of a few obnoxious members who have nothing better to do then make condescending remarks to people who may not be a "smart" :rolleyes: as they are. Don't get me wrong. I like being able to share my thoughts with other enthusiastic game players. I just don't think that this is the place to be bad mouthing people and speak to them as if they were the scum of the earth.

There are a couple of members in particular that I find have this sort of attitude:

csiguy4u and Vagrant. I have nothing personal against either of you. I just think you should consider maybe joining another forum where it's OK to be a jerk.

Anybody who agrees or disagrees please post your reply. If there are others that you may want to add to this list please do so. If you happen to be on the list then please justify your obnoxious behavior.

p.s. I hope I don't get banned for posting this. Seriously.

The bad annoying ones should go
As should post whores (the ones that double post alot)

csiguy4u said:
Aww did you get your feelings hurt? Deal with it, thats life. If you don't like something then ignore it.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I actually don't remember you ever even replying to any of my posts. I just hate it when people make rude comments to people they don't really know. These people are here to ask questions, partake in friendly discussion and just enjoy themselves. If you have a problem with that then you should ignore them. You don't have to be an ignorant as*hole everytime someone post something that you already have an answer for. It's not their fault that you have no life outside of WiiChat.com and are familiar with every single topic that's gone through here!

jshannonbuller said:
It's not their fault that you have no life outside of WiiChat.com and are familiar with every single topic that's gone through here!

Are thow refering to me
and I dont know every topic just the memorable ones

If they're assholes for no reason. Otherwise, ban the people who can't search as well.

There are many assholes on here, I agree. And if I was a Mod, i'd be on the look out for assholes who obviously don't have REAL friends *cough Kamikaze cough* and make sure they are dealt with. I completely agree with you, jshannonbuller.

jshannonbuller said:
You didn't hurt my feelings. I actually don't remember you ever even replying to any of my posts. I just hate it when people make rude comments to people they don't really know. These people are here to ask questions, partake in friendly discussion and just enjoy themselves. If you have a problem with that then you should ignore them. You don't have to be an ignorant as*hole everytime someone post something that you already have an answer for. It's not their fault that you have no life outside of WiiChat.com and are familiar with every single topic that's gone through here!
Who does? WiiChat rulez! :p

And, csiguy4u does help people. You don't have to be on WiiChat all day/everyday to use your common sense and see that there are stickies at the top of each section that might help you.

MetroidZ said:
Who does? WiiChat rulez! :p

And, csiguy4u does help people. You don't have to be on WiiChat all day/everyday to use your common sense and see that there are stickies at the top of each section that might help you.

Some people are not Forum Savvy, but that's no reason to be an ass. Be a good person and help them. Point them to a thread of give them the answer.

csiguy4u said:
I am always helpful in informing them of the search feature and/or sometimes even providing links to the threads with the desired information.

Oh yes! Here is some of the great wisdom from the wise csiguy4u:

csiguy4u said:
Nifty little site for all those over-weight people out there. . .there's allot of them!

With talk like that you must be compensating for a toothpick sized dick. Have fun having sex with a infants since thats the only person you'd please with that thing.

READ THIS FOOLS.^^^

In the time it took you to ***** on here, you could have looked it up in the manual.

Pussy is pussy. . .and it's not like he'd be forcing her.

No shite sherlock.

Trade the GC to her for sex. It's a win-win situation all around; she gets to use your gamecube and you get to be sexual satisfied :cool:

I guess you couldn't figure that out since you didn't read my previous post. . .it pointed out the exact exchange rate. You do read english correct?

I think the mod's can and will ban you. They can choose to (or not to) provide you with a reason why you get banned. I know if I was a mod, you'd be given a week long ban right now for being whiney.

Maybe because your a crybaby. Boo hoo hoo :wtf:

Did you ever think about reading the manual? Or was thinking of that too simple for you.

Wow! Thats so totally amazing and the biggest news I ever heard!:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

I agree. . .generally very few Best Buy employees are more knowledgeable about their products than those of us who actually have an interest in electronics/pc's/video games. Most Best Buy employees are just smart enough to fool the average consumer into buying something more than they really want/need.

Your banned b/c your a hobbit from middle earth.

jshannonbuller said:
Mmkay? THAT'S LIFE! Making fun of people makes this forum funny, it's not like its flaming on every other thread.

Best way to flame

End result

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back